EWASTE+ is the trusted electronics recycling partner for a variety of customers, including local, national, and global companies, as well as governments, municipalities, and electronics manufacturers. These organizations come to us for one critical reason: they all value the importance of our secure, safe, and transparent process. We operate our facilities to the highest industry and government standards, and we handle everything from start to finish, including collection, logistics, secure processing, and data destruction.
We don’t just follow best practices. We help define them.
As a leading electronics recycler in the region, EWASTE+ is a model of best practices within the industry. It’s a role we take very seriously. That’s why we are directly involved with numerous multi-stakeholder groups to ensure that the best practices we adhere to each and every day become the gold standard for our industry.
SPECIALIZED ELECTRONICS RECYCLING
EWASTE+ offers a complete range of secure, environmentally sound electronics recycling and asset management services. With locations across New York State, we have the infrastructure, expertise, and capacity to handle your materials cost effectively and responsibly.
Specialized Equipment Includes :
- Test and measurement equipment
- Networking equipment
- Circuit boards
- Medical equipment
- Toner cartridges
- Telecom equipment
- Product recalls and surplus equipment
There are strict state and federal laws regulating the management and disposition of universal waste fluorescent lamps and batteries. EWASTE+ provides statewide collection and recycling for all types of fluorescent lamps and the most common batteries, and does so quickly, safely, and in full compliance with all NYS and federal requirements.
Keeping intellectual property protected is essential. But what happens when that property, such as prototypes, obsolete products, and information-sensitive equipment, is no longer needed or is defective? EWASTE+ is one of the region’s leading product destruction specialists and a trusted destruction partner for manufacturing companies, governments, and data-sensitive organizations.
SECURE BIN & TOTE RENTAL
We offer on-premise storage solutions for companies undergoing long-term decommissioning projects. Secure, lockable storage units can be delivered to your location to store sensitive equipment such as electronics, data-bearing hard drives, and other digital storage devices. We will pick up your container(s) upon project completion. Contact us for more information.
- Business Machines
- Cables & IT accessories
- Computer peripherals (mice, keyboards, webcams, speakers, microphones)
- Electronics Scrap
- Fax Machines
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Gaming devices
- GPS units
- Lab & medical electronics
- Mainframe/ Midrange
- Mobile devices (cell Phones, Tablets, PDAs, MP3 players)
- Networking Gear
- Phone systems
- Power supplies
- Printers & plotters (ink, toner, & cartridges)
- Routers & switches
- Scientific Equipment
- Security equipment
- Servers & server racks
- Stereo equipment
- Storage devices (external hard drives, solid state drives, SD cards, memory cards, card readers)
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Video & audio equipment
- Wiring & Cabling
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Devices containing liquid mercury (thermostats, switches, medical devices, thermometers)
- Freon containing devices/materials (refrigerators, air conditioners, dehumidifiers)
- Gas powered equipment
- Household hazardous waste
- Large appliances (stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers)
- PCB ballasts
- Propane tanks
- Radioactive materials
- Small appliances (toasters, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, irons, hair dryers)
- Smoke detectors
- Wet cell batteries